Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: Starting at - $75,000 - $80,000
Company: Go Green Heating and Cooling
Go Green Heating & Cooling is currently looking for a highly experienced Lead Installer to join our team in Austin.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for being the best that you can be.
- Desire to improve your knowledge and skillset.
- A focus on creating happy customers.
Work environment and physical demands:
- Working long days and short days.
- Working on hot days, cold days, in hot or cold environments.
- Working in attics and crawlspaces.
- Bugs and critters.
- Participating in the on-call rotation.
- Lifting, holding, and carrying heavy stuff.
- Bending, squatting, standing, sitting, crawling, and otherwise accessing items to be serviced.
Go Green Heating & Cooling is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about Go Green Heating & Air Conditioning, please visit us at https://www.gogreenaustin.com/
- 3+ years HVAC installation experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of residential heating system parts, components, and functions.
- Ability to train others.
- Willingness to invest in tools used in the HVAC trade.
- Ability to identify and safely use basic hand & power tools of the trade.
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder.
- Ability to retain and use knowledge & skills in the field
- Commitment to developing & using customer service skills.
- Pass a drug and background screen.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Be insurable by our insurance carrier.
- Be EPA certified.
- Obtain all Installer based NATE Certifications and keep status current.
- Be willing to conform to company standards, procedures, and policies.
- Highly Competitive Pay.
- Company-paid medical insurance for employee, spouse, and family.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Continuing Education.
- Company-provided tool allowance.
- Company provided cell phone and devices.
- 401(k) plan.